Romance in the Wild
Nimmo Bay has long been a space for couples to reconnect and to get away. If you are celebrating an anniversary, looking for an unforgettable birthday surprise, searching for a special place to visit for your honeymoon, or just need a true romantic wilderness escape, Nimmo Bay will create an experience that fits the two of you perfectly.
Romance in the Wild is a customized experience designed to fit the unique desires of couples searching for an intimate wilderness escape. The package includes a romantic in-cabin amenities kit, a private dining experience, a privately guided wilderness excursion, and other special surprises and amenities along the journey. With a tailored itinerary, we bring the timeless charm of the wilderness and romance together to create an experience for the wild at heart.
The Couple’s Getaway is an enhancement added to either the Nature and Nurture Season or the Wilderness and Wildlife Season experience and is an additional $600 (3-day trip) or $800 (4-day trip) per couple.
Couples may also add helicopter day trip(s) to their itinerary. This exclusive experience sweeps you and your loved one away in a private helicopter that brings you from sea level to 7,000 feet and explores 50,000 square miles of pristine wilderness. The itinerary is flexible, based on what you are hoping to experience (heli-fishing, heli-hiking, sightseeing, beachcombing) and an unforgettable lunch on top of a 10,000 yrs old glacier. Please contact our reservations team for more information.
Please refer to the Rates-at-a-Glance page for more information.
Activities For Two
- Fly or spin fish on a river where the two of you are the only anglers for hundreds of miles.
- Have your pilot drop you off on a secluded island for a gourmet picnic lunch with champagne and a blanket. Have the afternoon – and the world – to yourselves.
- Enjoy the magnificent views atop a 10,000-year-old glacier as your guide sets out a gourmet picnic
- Slow down and watch nature come to life right before your eyes. View black bears, grizzly bears, sea lions, Pacific-white sided dolphins, orcas, and humpback whales in their natural habitat.
- Hike the alpine ridgelines alongside soaring eagles and on the edge of cascading waterfalls. Visit the valley below and gaze up at the towering old growth trees, untouched by the hand of man.
- Take your helicopter up to the top of Mt. Stephens to watch the sunset. Reconnect as nature ruffles its feathers just for the two of you.
- After sleeping in, enjoy a romantic breakfast in bed, brought to your private cabin. If you’d like, opt for lunch and dinner in your cabin as well.
- Enjoy an outdoor rain-shower as a couple, without competing for the water.
- The possibilities are truly endless and if you have a special dream you’d like us to orchestrate for you, your wish is our command.
*Activities cannot be pre-planned and are dependant on weather and the wildlife in the area. While it is very likely you will see an abundance of wildlife, this is never guaranteed. Once you’ve arrived, together with our guides, you create an adventure itinerary at Nimmo Bay. No adventure plans are pre-arranged and all activities are subject to change and based on availability. Please feel free to let our reservations staff know if there are particular activities you’d like to focus on.