Nimmo Bay has long been a space for couples to reconnect and get away. If you are celebrating an anniversary, looking for an unforgettable birthday surprise, searching for a special place to visit for your honeymoon, or just need a true romantic wilderness escape Nimmo Bay will create a vacation that fits the two of you perfectly.
Information & Rates
With a tailored itinerary, we bring the magic of the wilderness and romance together to create truly unforgettable memories. The Couple’s Getaway is a customized Wilderness and Wildlife Adventure designed to fit the unique desires of couples searching for an intimate getaway with some added touches of romance including: sparkling wine in the cabin, chocolate covered strawberries, private dinning experience for 2 and Silk Road cabin romance gifts.
$1,950 per person, per day (2018 rate)
Couples can also add helicopter day trip(s) to their itinerary. This exclusive experience sweeps you and your loved one away in a private helicopter that brings you from sea level to 7,000 feet and explores 50,000 square miles of pristine wilderness. The itinerary is flexible, based on what you are hoping to experience (Heli-Fishing, Heli-Hiking, sight seeing, beach combing etc) and you’ll never forget lunch on top of a 10,000 yrs old glacier. Please contact our reservations team for more information.
Based on a group of 2: additional $5,725 per day (2018 rate)
*Activities cannot be pre planned and are dependant on weather and what wildlife are in the area. While it is very likely you will see an abundance of wildlife this is never guaranteed. Our guides create the itinerary at Nimmo Bay based on weather, wildlife and the desires of our guest’s and they will inform our guest’s what the day’s adventure will include. All itineraries are flexible.
*Please note that arrival times into Nimmo Bay are scheduled for the late-afternoon/early-evening on the first day of your trip (depending on the time of year), whether you are arriving by helicopter or floatplane. Cabin check-out time is at 11 am on the final day of your trip, however, departure times out of Nimmo Bay are generally scheduled for the afternoon.
Activities For Two
- Fly or spin fish on a river where the two of you are the only anglers for hundreds of miles.
- Take a private tour and experience the rich history of the First Nations’ Cultural Centre.
- Have your pilot drop you off on a secluded island for a gourmet picnic lunch with champagne and a blanket. Have the afternoon – and the world – to yourselves.
- Enjoy the magnificent views atop a 6000 year old glacier as your guide sets out a lunch of homemade treats, breads, and smoked salmon.
- Slow down and watch nature come to life right before your eyes. View grizzly bears, sea lions, killer whales, humpback whales, wolves and mountain goats in their natural habitat.
- Hike the alpine ridge lines alongside soaring eagles and on the edge of cascading waterfalls. Visit the valley below and gaze up at the towering old growth trees, untouched by the hand of man.
- Take your helicopter up to the top of Mt. Stephens to watch the sunset. Reconnect as nature ruffles its feathers just for the two of you.
- After sleeping in, enjoy a romantic breakfast in bed, brought to your private cabin. If you’d like, opt for lunch and dinner in your cabin as well.
- Enjoy an outdoor rain-shower as a couple, without competing for the water.
- Go for an afternoon canoe trip on a private lake. Take a dip while the local birds serenade you with the amazing sounds of nature.
- Enjoy a scenic boat tour, visiting waterfalls while your captain serves you chocolate dipped strawberries.
- Wake up early and jump in the kayaks, have your guide take you to Tea Bay, one of the most secluded and beautiful nearby locations, where you can enjoy a coffee and Baileys.
- Your Couple’s Getaway at Nimmo Bay creates memories that will last a lifetime. The possibilities are truly endless and if you have a special dream you’d like us to orchestrate for you, your wish is our command.
Please contact our reservation specialist at 1-800-837-4354 or [email protected]mmobay.com for more information.