Sleep Soundly In Natural Surroundings
Whether you stay in an ocean-facing intertidal cabin, or in one of our forest cabins located alongside a natural stream and waterfall, each comes equipped with two bedrooms, one bathroom, a lounge area, sumptuous special touches and unprecedented housekeeping service.
COME HOME TO TRANQUILITY
Both cabin types offer breathtaking views of the wilderness in equally tranquil settings, inviting you to relax and recharge after a day of outdoor adventure. Ask our booking team which cabin might be best for your group.
REQUEST A CABIN
If you would like to guarantee a specific cabin type for your booking (either an intertidal or forest cabin) there is an additional charge of $400 CAD per cabin, per night. If a cabin type is not secured or preferred, we will assign your party with the best available cabin but cannot guarantee which type it will be.RESERVE NOW
COZY CABIN EXTRAS
- House-made cookies and savoury snacks
- Local B.C. red and white wine with glasses in-room
- Complimentary mini-bar of juices, pop and beer (special requests are always accommodated)
- Selection of specialty teas and a kettle
- Coffee, of course
- Linen robes handmade in Victoria, B.C.
- Comfy slippers
- Bose iPod dock and stereo
- Above and beyond daily housekeeping and turn down service
- Umbrellas, hairdryers, mugs and towels
- A reusable Nimmo Bay stainless steel water bottle rather than plastic (for each guest to take home)
- Local, organic bath and beauty products
- Outdoor seating area
- Day-pack for use at the lodge and on adventures
- Non-allergenic pillows, pillow-top mattresses and luxurious Belgian linen cotton bedding