What to Bring to Nimmo Bay Wilderness Resort
*As cargo space in the float planes and helicopters is limited, we kindly request that you try and keep your luggage to 35 pounds each and if possible, use duffle style bags as they are easier to fit in the cargo space.
• Polypropylene (non cotton) long-sleeved top or turtleneck and long underwear or quick dry shorts. These will provide comfort to you under waterproof waders. For your comfort on the river, please avoid wearing cotton undergarments as they trap the cold.
• A pair of sneakers and a pair of loose fitting hiking pants. Nimmo Bay has hiking boots available for use.
• Polar fleece top or light jacket for cool nights, mornings and lunches on mountain tops. For those wishing to kayak, paddleboard or hike, we supply all the gear you will need. Nimmo Bay fleeces are sold in our Pro Shop as well as an assortment of comfortable attire and fishing/adventure gear.
• Sunscreen, sunglasses, a wide brim hat and a bathing suit.
• Causal clothing for the evening. Formal or even semi-formal attire is not required at Nimmo Bay
• Personal fly-fishing equipment if you are fly-fishing, we do supply fishing gear for spin-fishing, including waders and stream boots.
• Cameras, chargers and jacks
• Personal toiletries.
• We offer a soothing selection of music in your private cabins and in the helicopters. Please feel free to bring your iPod or MP3 player.