We’ve built our world around the importance of family. We invite you to bring yours.
Nimmo Bay Resort was built on the dream of keeping the Murray family together, a dream realized more and more every year as our guests choose Nimmo Bay as the perfect location to host their family vacation or reunion. At Nimmo Bay, your family can enjoy the opportunity to slow down, listen, laugh, learn, and love.
Due to our intimate setting, full resort book outs are perfect for family groups from six to eighteen people. Your group can have full run of the entire resort, with helicopter access to over 50,000 square miles of spectacular wilderness. The family activities are designed to bring you closer together, to create memories and learn about each other. At the end of the day, your family can come together around the dinner table to reconnect and reminisce.
*Nanny services also available for an additional charge and must be booked in advance.
*Activities cannot be pre planned and are dependant on weather and the wildlife in the area. While it is very likely you will see an abundance of wildlife, this is never guaranteed. Once you’ve arrived, together with our guides, you create an adventure itinerary at Nimmo Bay. No adventure plans are pre-arranged and all activities are subject to change and based on availability. Please feel free to let our reservations staff know if there are particular activities you’d like to focus on.
- Teach your children how to fish, connecting with each other in a truly tranquil setting.
- Watch the humpback whales as they feed on herring. See bubble netting in action.
- Take the helicopters up to mountain ridges and go for a family hike amidst alpine meadows and BC wildflowers.
- Take the family for a kayaking day trip, introducing everyone to sea life in the tidal world.
- Reconnect around the fire on our floating fired dock. Sing songs, tell jokes, and gaze at the stars….you’ve never seen them shine so bright.
- Soak in the hot tub. See who has the nerve to jump in the waterfall plunge pool.
- Play board games after dinner until the wee hours of the night.
Adventures For Kids (Or Kids at Heart)
- Rock Climbing
- Water Guns
- Snorkelling (children only)
- Rope Swing
- Stand-up Paddle Boarding
- Exploring the forests and beaches
- Rock Repelling
- Cooking classes & culinary experiences
- Kids Yoga
- Boating excursions
- Survival lessons
- Homemade ‘smores’ and songs around the camp fire
Please contact our reservations specialist at 1-800-837-4354 for pricing.