Nimmo Bay Resort has been hosting business groups and corporate retreats since opening in the early 1980s. With almost 40 years of welcoming industry leaders and their colleagues, our team has gained a reputation for providing extraordinary experiences, seamless organization and personalized service.
Just across from Vancouver Island, Nimmo Bay is set amongst the fjords of British Columbia’s fragmented mainland coast. The resort is tucked into the 21-million-acre Great Bear Rainforest, one of the largest coastal temperate rainforests left in the world, at the foot of snow-capped mountains. Accessible by floatplane or helicopter, the remote setting offers an unparalleled stage for group gatherings, team building and management development. The wilderness naturally fosters creativity, fresh perspectives, and the time to connect with nature, and each other.
Nimmo Bay is all about the Experience
Groups will have the chance to explore the coastal environments of British Columbia by foot, kayak, paddle board and power boat, or by flying to new heights in a private helicopter, offering access to over 50,000 square miles of wilderness. When it comes time to get down to business, we offer fully-equipped meeting spaces, but we find that some of the most impactful moments take place while experiencing the resort: sipping cocktails at sunset on the floating dock, soaking in the hot tubs next to the waterfall, unwinding in our floating sauna, or gathered around the fire, sharing stories with your team.
Corporate Activities and Amenities
Nimmo Bay can host groups of up to 18 people, and all adventures can be customized to suit your group’s agenda. With three, four and seven-day meeting and incentive packages, groups can buy-out the resort between May and October.
Whether the intention is an incentive, leadership, relationship-building, business planning, goal setting or giving back to clients, our team at Nimmo Bay will help to customize each retreat, from tailored activities, meals, meetings and transportation. Come and experience the magic that happens when you escape into the wild, whether you find yourself gathered in the meeting room or around the fire.
With conference planning and transportation services, a well-appointed meeting space, and exceptional group dining, we take care of the details so that you can focus on connecting with your associates. Please inquire with our team about the type of meeting space and amenities you will require while at Nimmo Bay; we are able to customize various lodge settings to accommodate your group’s specifications.
All of our adventures can be customized to fit your corporate team’s agenda.
A few activities and services that your team can enjoy at Nimmo Bay:
- Use our meeting facilities to host formal meetings or presentations
- Host break-out sessions with small groups in various locations throughout the resort
- Feast on spectacular coastal cuisine in an incredible location
- Relax in the hot tubs with a beer at the end of the day and melt away the city life
- Have a friendly game of poker while the rest of the group shoots pool
- Break out the guitars while around the fire; share a song or two
- Head out on a boat cruise to look for bears and waterfalls
- Eat lunch atop a 10,000-year-old glacier, pose for a group photo with a 360-degree view of beautiful BC wilderness
- A group yoga class always amounts to sharing a laugh or two
- Take time out with one or two colleagues to touch base on their time at Nimmo Bay
We make the planning process easy! Contact our adventure specialist for our ‘Wild Retreat’ pricing and to learn how we can help you create a truly memorable event.
Please email [email protected] with any questions or call 1-800-837-4354.