At Nimmo Bay Resort, we have nine spacious-yet-cozy cabins: six intertidal and three streamside, all with breathtaking views of the surrounding bay.
All nine of our solid wood cabins were carefully constructed with the surrounding environment and the comfort of our guests in mind.
If you are interested in staying in a specific cabin type, please do let us know and we will do our very best to honour those requests. Due to our unique layout and intimate size, we cannot guarantee specific cabin availability.
The intertidal cabins have red-peaked roofs and allow you to experience the rise and fall of the tide right beneath you. These four-room units have a comfortable living area, a washroom and two bedrooms, each with a queen-sized bed.
In the green-peaked streamside cabins, you will fall asleep to the sounds of the nearby cascading waterfall. Perfect for a family, these units have a pleasant living area, a single washroom and two bedrooms; one with a queen size bed and one with a pair of single beds.
Available in your cabin:
We’ve handpicked an extensive selection of in-room amenities and services for each cabin to ensure you have everything you could possibly need during your time at Nimmo Bay.
- In-Room amenities and services
- House made cookies and truffles
- Mission Hill red and white wine
- Wine glasses
- Complimentary mini bar of juices, pops and beer (special requests are always granted)
- Selection of specialty teas
- Starbucks VIA instant coffee
- Tea and coffee mugs
- Cozy cotton robes
- Feather or non-allergenic pillows
- Full sized sectional couch
- Outdoor seating area
- Egyptian cotton bedding
- A Nimmo Bay stainless steal water bottle (for each guest to take home)
- Crocs footwear
- Bose IPOD dock and stereo
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Daily supply of fresh towels (if needed)
- Organic bath and beauty products
- Pillow top mattresses
- Living room area